The Weely Insurance Digest having Insurance General Knowledge questions from the weekly updates.
Basically, this is the compendium of Insurance GK questions from the week’s major happenings in the Insurance sector.
InsuranceGK weekly current affairs quiz is having the latest GK quiz questions about insurance.
It is a compendium of all Insurance latest updates, launched and industry developments across all branches of Insurance.
It aims to test the learning of InsuranceGK visitors with Industry updates in one place.
This weekly Insurance quiz will definitely help all Insurance examination aspirants and Insurance professionals.
Hope you will like it and share it with your colleagues.
Q-1- What is the expanded form of MACT?
- Motor Accident Claim Tribunal
- Marine Adjusters Claim Tribunal
- Motor Accident Claimaint’s Tribunal
- Marine and Aviation Claims Tribunal
Option-1 MACT refers Motor Accident Claim Tribunal.
Q-2- Recently, Supreme court asked Union Government to consider withdraw the exemption of Insurance exemption on buses owned by
- DTC Buses
- Private Buses
- State Road Transport Corporation(SRTC)
- Central Road Transport Corporation(CRTC)
Option-3 Supreme court asked Union Government to consider withdraw the exemption of Insurance exemption on buses owned by State Road Transport Corporation(SRTC) due to rise in accident claims.
Q-3- Expanded form of PMFBY
- Pradhan Mantri Fire Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Fiscal Bima Yojna
- None of these
Option-2 PMFBY refers to Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna.(PMFBY)
Q-4- From below which state never implemented PMFBY scheme
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
Option-1 Punjab never implemented PMFBY.
Q-5- Which insurance company announced one time 5% discount in premium for buying or renewing insurance cover from vaccinated customers against COVID-19?
- SBI General Insurance Company
- Reliance General Insurance Company
- Tata AIG General insurance Company
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
Option-2 Reliance General Insurance Company announced one time 5% discount in premium for buying or renewing insurance cover from vaccinated customers against COVID-19.CEO Rakesh Jain shared this information.
Q-6- Which Insurance company allow its pension policyholders to submit Life Certificates via Email?
- SBI Life Insurance
- TATA AIA Life Insurance
- Life Insurance Corporation
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
Option-3 LIC India