Insurance MCQ daily is very useful to all Insurance aspirants who want to make Insurance a successful career.
Insurance Daily MCQ is very helpful to all those who are preparing for various competitive exams. This MCQ will certainly add value to their Insurance learning. Practice it daily with us and get a competitive advantage over your competitors.
These 20 Insurance MCQ’s covering Life Insurance, Burglary insurance and about new terms like HLV etc.
The InsuranceGK team is committed to making available all possible multiple-choice questions from various sources to visitors of this portal.
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
With the words of Benjamin Franklin come and join us and make this learning more interactive with InsuranceGK.com.
InsuranceGK team also wishes to all Insurance aspirants for their daily learning with us. Keep learning with us !!
Don’t hesitate to reach us through our contact us page if you have any concerns about information available on the InsuranceGK portal.
Your valuable comments are our strengths.
Q-1- Expanded form of PMJAY is
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (PMJAY)
- Pradhan Marine Jan Airway Yojna (PMJAY)
- Pradhan Marine Jan Arogya Yojna (PMJAY)
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushidhi Yojna (PMJAY)
Option-1 Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (PMJAY)
Q-2- What is i-SERV, launched by Bajaj Allianz?
- video service about its new launched products.
- video calling services in case of claim intimation.
- video calling service for sell of policies in life insurance industry.
- video calling services within life insurance industry with human interface for query resolution.
Option-4 i-SERV is a video calling services within life insurance industry with human interface for query resolution with human interface.
Q-3- ICICI Prudential life sign pact with __________ for its life insurance & saving plans
- Airtel payments bank
- Paytm payment gateway
- BHIM UPI payment gateway
- None of these
Option-1 ICICI Prudential life signs pact with Aitel payments banks for sell its Life and saving plans.
Q-4- Is ‘Burglary’ and ‘theft’ word are same in Insurance
- True, both are synonyms words
- It depends on Insurance company
- No, both are having different meaning in insurance
- Can not say
Option-3 No both terms are having different meaning in insurance.
Q-5- what is ‘Night time’ in Insurance?
- time during night.
- as time duration after half an hour of sunset.
- as time duration before half an hour of sunrise.
- as hours between half an hour after sunset and half an hour before sunrise.
Option-4 ‘Night time’ refers to as hours between half an hour after sunset and half an hour before sunrise.
Q-6- What is ‘Aggravated burglary’?
- Same as regularly burglary.
- same as regularly burglary, term is just use as synonyms.
- same as regularly burglary along with intent to steal or sexually assualt.
- same as regularly burglary along with aggravation of steal and put on fire to property.
Option-3 same as regular burglary along with intention to steal and sexually assault someone.
Q-7- ‘Robbery’ and ‘Dacoityis’ are same and also coverd under Burglary insurance?
- both are same terms and used interchangeably
- both are different term and require seperate policies for insurance cover
- true, both different term in scope and are covered under burglary insurance
- both are different term and require an additional coverages under burglary insurance
Option-3 Robbery and dacoityis are also falls within the ambit of burglary definition, as they are aggravated form of theft.
Q-8- Famous tagline ‘Mutual Funds Sahi Hai’ launched by
- Plan Ahead wealth advisors
- Life Insurance council of India
- Mutual funds association of India(Mfai)
- Association of Mutual Funds of India(Amfi)
Option-4 A Campaign launched by Association of Mutual Funds of India(Amfi), having tagline of ‘Mutual funds Sahi hai’.
Q-9- Full form of HLV is Life insurance
- Human Life Value
- Human Love value
- Human Long Value
- Human Light Value
Option-1 The term HLV refer Human Life Value
Q-10- HLV is calculated to
- Ascertain the value of human life in monetary terms
- Ascertain the amount of life insurance which can be given to a prospect
- Ascertain the monetary loss th the family in case of death of prospect
- All of the above
Option-4 All of the above